Redeye 6.2L High Output Crate Engine
- Reviews (0)
- Legendary Dodge Challenger SRT Demon power plant, now available as a Mopar crate engine, pumps out 807 horsepower and 717 lb.-ft. of torque – Red block with black rocker covers
- Hellcrate Redeye upgrades include larger 2.7-liter supercharger and strengthened internals enabling an uprated 14.5 psi boost and higher 6,500 rpm redline
- Larger supercharger – 2.7 liters versus 2.4 liters
- Increased boost pressure: 14.5 psi versus 11.6 psi
- Higher rpm limit: 6,500 rpm versus 6,200 rpm
- Forged alloy steel crankshaft with 90.9-millimeter stroke and revised balancing
- Induction-hardened crank bearing surfaces; individual journal optimized main bearing clearances
- 5150 alloy gun-drilled camshaft optimized for high rpm performance and decreased weight
- Forged high-strength alloy pistons; 30-micron increased piston-to-bore clearance
- Powder-forged connecting rods; upgraded shank and big end; revised ultra-high tensile fasteners
- 100 percent increase in piston-cooling jet flow
- Revised valve-spring design with 33 percent increase in oiling for valve springs and rocker tips for improved lubrication and cooling
- Single-groove collets on valve stems for improved stability
- Oil pan and windage tray optimized for high acceleration – tested up to 1.8 g
- Each engine is dyno-tested for 42 minutes before being shipped.
- This complete engine assembly includes a supercharger with throttle body, fuel injectors, coil packs, water pump, front sump oil pan and flexplate.
- Does NOT include – coil covers – Alternator – power steering Pump – Exhaust manifolds – AC compressor. Call for availability and or Kit Numbers needed for your build needs.
- this is a Factory Production Engine which currently includes the production engine harness and flywheel.
****** MUST BE PAID THROUGH WIRE TRANSFER OR BANK DRAFT ONLY, *****
************PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY ON ENGINE***********************
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.