- Reviews (0)
Mopar’s popular Gen III Hemi engines are ideal for swapping into muscle cars since they are durable, reliable and make great power. The factory oil pans that come on these engine usually don’t fit and hang too low for your swap. These new cast aluminum oil pans fit 1963-1974 Mopar A-Body, B-Body, C-Body & E-Body vehicles (see the Applications Tab for complete vehicle application data). The cast aluminum construction & integrated windage tray on the oil pans combined with o-ring sealing provide an attractive leak-free solution for your engine swap. This is a must have part when installed a Mopar Crate Hemi 345 or 392.
Complete oil pan kit that includes all the parts needed for installation (i.e. oil pan, pickup assembly, o-ring seal, windage tray, baffling & mounting bolts).
- The Factory Oil Pans on Gen III Hemi Engines Don’t Fit or Hang too Low for Muscle Car Engine Swaps
- Complete Oil Pan Kit That Includes Oil Pan, Pickup Assembly, O-Ring Seal, Windage Tray, Baffling & Mounting Bolts – No Extras That Must be Purchased Separately (i.e. gaskets, pickup, windage tray, bolts)
- Cast Aluminum Mid-Sump Engine Swap Oil Pan
- Unique O-Ring Seal to Block and Captured Windage Tray (Patent Pending)
- Integrated Windage Tray & Baffle to Control Oil (Fits up to 4.060” Stroke)
- Part # 302-61 Fits Early Engines with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) 2009-up 5.7L, 2011-up 6.4L Engines
- Fits 1963-1974 Mopar A-Body, B-Body, C-Body, and E-Body – See the Vehicle Application Tab
- Oil Capacity – 6 Quarts (6.5 Quarts w/ Filter)
- Works with Most Factory & Aftermarket Dipsticks
- Optional Turbo Oil Drainback Ports (2) 1/2″ NPT Ports
- Patent Pending
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.