Starter Mini Gen III Hemi
- Reviews (0)
Fits: Gen III Hemi Chrysler Engines
Gen III 5.7L, 6.1L, 6.2L & 6.4L Engines all using the Following Transmissions:
* Torqueflite Transmissions including 727, 904, 500, & 518
* Manual Transmissions including A230, A250, A833, TKO500, TKO600, T-56
* Starter is located in the conventional Left side (drivers Side) Location
* Gives Builder/Installer the Absolute Maximum Clearance Ever found with a Mopar Starter, Especially Using TTI Headers numbers TTI61HCA , TTI61HC, TTI64LC4, TTI64LHCA-R1, & TTI61ET134.
* Powerful 1.7 kw motor
* Permanent Magnet Fields, tends to not show problems as quickly in hot areas
* Weighs only 7 lbs 1oz. That beats even the lightest Mopar Starter on the market by almost 1 1/2 lbs
* Fits Tight area much better than Powermaster #9523 Rotation Head Starter and the Normal Mopar Performance Lite Weight Starter
* Not a Reduction Gear Starter
* Will not fit Original Street Hemi BellHousing/Applications
Note: As in all Gen III Hemi Installations utizing Torqueflite & Manual Transmissions (except 545RFE, TR6060, & A580 Nag1), Cylinder Block on drivers side lower rear above pan rail must be clearanced for ALL Starter installations. Failure to do so will destroy Flywheel/Torque Converter Ring Gear and/or Starter
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.