- Product ID:68660541AA
- Description:*** Q1 24CY estimated Availability ***The Hellephant C170 6.2L Supercharged Crate HEMI® Engine include several upgrades to optimize cylinder pressure capability and deliver maximum performance on premium or E85 fuel configurations. This engine is capable of 1,025 horspower at 6,500 rpm and 945 lb.-ft. of torque at 4,200 rpm on E85 ethanol blend. This is your chance to have the heart of the world’s most powerful muscle car ever built.
Highlighted features for the C170 crate engines include:
• New 3.0L IHI supercharger with improved intercooler, larger snout and a 3.02-inch pulley for increased boost
• 105mm throttle body with new housing, blade, shaft and geartrain for increased airflow
• Upgraded cylinder heads with upgraded valve guide and seat material
• Upgraded pistons with top land cutback to improve combustion sealing
• Upgraded connecting rods with new material and revised bushing material to support increased combustion pressure
• Main and rod bearing material upgraded to copper-lead for increased load capability
• Upgraded crank damper to absorb torsional impacts due to increased combustion pressure
• Improved head and main cap fasteners for increased clamp load capability
• Billet steel main caps for improved strength
• Ethanol sensor and upgraded fuel rail and injectors for improved fuel flow to support E85 fuel
• Engine type GEN III HEMI V8
• 3.0L supercharger
• Displacement 376 cu. in.
• Bore 103.9 mm
• Stroke 90.9 mm
• Block cast iron block with 4-bolt billet steel main caps
• Crank material forged alloy steel
• Connecting rods forged powder metal connecting rods with diamond-like coating wrist pins
• Piston material forged high-strength alloy
• 356 aluminum, HEMIspherical combustion chamber cylinder heads
• Recommended E85
- Warranty:Parts warranty: 24 months UNLIMITED miles
- Disclaimer:Emissions: CRATE HEMI® ENGINES ARE DESIGNED FOR INSTALLATION IN: 1. ANY MOTOR VEHICLE MANUFACTURED PRIOR TO MODEL YEAR 1976 OR 2. COMPETITION VEHICLES DRIVEN ON TRACKS OR OFF-ROAD. Vehicles manufactured 1976 and later equipped with this part should not be driven on public roads or highways. Customers are responsible for ensuring that their use of their vehicle equipped with this part complies with applicable federal, state/provincial, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Vehicles manufactured 1976 and later equipped with this part and driven on public roads or highways may violate U.S., California, Canadian, or local motor vehicle emissions laws and regulations.
Freight shipping is to a business and is based and calculated on actual and current rates. NO residential deliveries.